Axiom Groupe Private Policy
Axiom Groupe (” We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy together with our terms and conditions and any other contractual documents which sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Collecting your information
The personal information you provide is being collected for legitimate business purposes, which includes processing registrations or enquiries, keeping you informed about new events, products or offers and providing the best possible service to you. Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights.
The provision of this information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the information requested, we may be unable to process your registration or enquiry. All information provided by you will be held in the strictest confidence.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.axiomgroupe.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in social media functions on our site, [enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, interest areas, preferences and photograph.
Interest Areas & Preferences
Personal information, which includes all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal information may be gathered and stored in a number of ways including but not limited to the following situations; where you have expressly consented; when you sign an Axiom Groupe Sales Agreement or Booking Form, during negotiations or discussions you have with Axiom Groupe staff regarding our products and services; from social media channels; from online information; telephone conversations and any other electronic means. Where you have not expressly consented to us holding and using your personal information we shall continue to use and store your information where we have a legitimate interest to do such. Any such legitimate interest is set out in the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and our use of your personal information is in full compliance with the regulation. Legitimate Interest can apply to any of the following;
1. Where you have consented to the processing of your data.
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps to enter into a contract.
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another person.
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
6. Necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by The Axiom Groupe or a third party.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call Axiom Groupe.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, marketing, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Data Storage and Retention
The internet is a global environment. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, international destinations, including destinations outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by international staff or data processors outside this area, who may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services
Axiom Groupe will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Uses made of the information
information given and collecting from you. We will use this information:
1. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you from time to time with the information, products and services from us;
2. to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
4. to notify you about changes to our service;
5. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
6. to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
7. to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
8. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
9. as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
10. to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
11. to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If Axiom Groupe or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
4. Where we use third party providers for the marketing of our goods and services.